As the leading association for the automotive supply chain, AIAG regularly participates in and supports industry events. Listed here are upcoming conferences, seminars, town halls and forums where AIAG will have a presence or believes the content is valuable to our members. For a complete listing of AIAG conferences and events, click here.
2017 South Carolina Automotive Summit
Automobiles are evolving from modes of transportation to nodes in technology and communication networks. Like the connected car, the South Carolina Automotive Summit will link attendees to a broad web of thought leadership, best practices and brilliant disruptors in the automotive industry and beyond.
• Learn from industry experts
• Network with C-Suite executives
• Collaborate at the Automotive B2B Supplier Matchmaker (Feb 20)
• Preview commercial ready innovations at Ingenious SC! (Feb 20)
• Tour the new Center for Manufacturing Innovation (Feb 21)
• Attend compelling workshops!
February 20-22, Greenville, South Carolina
Finished Vehicle Logistics North America
March 8th-10th 2017
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
The Finished Vehicle Logistics North America conference is a two-day event in California on March 8th-10th 2017 focusing on the challenges and opportunities involved in the growing digitalisation of the outbound auto logistics sector. Set in the luxurious Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach, it will include presentations by leading OEMs, transport providers and thought-leaders on the the best ways for today’s supply chains to adapt and take advantage of the latest technology.
AIAG members can receive an exclusive 15% discount by entering the code AIAG17 or go straight to the Finished Vehicles North America Registration Page Automakers working in Automotive Logistics (criteria apply) are able to attend this event for free. Click here to receive a complimentary place.
March 8th 08:30 - 15:00 Golf day at the Pelican Hill
March 8th 18:00 - 21:00 Drinks reception
March 9th 09:00 – 17:15 Conference day 1
March 9th 17:30 – 21:30 Gala dinner
March 10th 09:00 – 16:30 Conference day 2
Society of Automotive Analysts Young Professionals Network
Working With LinkedIn – What You Need to Know to Be Successful on Social
The world is constantly changing. Competition is changing. The market is changing. And you know that technology can often be a disruptor and a cause of that change. But you also know that technology can be a force for good.
In this world of constant change, you need to be adapting all the time and embrace technology as a way to navigate this change. LinkedIn believes its role is to help individuals and companies navigate the 21st century global economy.
Join the SAA’s Young Professionals Network (YPN) for an evening of fun, food and learning how to utilize LinkedIn to benefit your company – and your career.
Registration is now open @ http://www.SAAauto.com or call (248) 804-6433
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Craft Breww City
27843 Orchard Lake Rd.
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
$10 for YPN members
$20 for non-members
5:30 p.m. Registration Open
6:30 p.m. LinkedIn Discussion
7:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m. Networking*
*Food will be served during networking session (cash bar)
Siemens QMS Webinar Series
Join our webinar series to learn how a new generation of quality tools are crucial to meeting today’s time to market and product quality and compliance requirements for automotive and vehicle suppliers, heavy equipment and industrial machinery industries. Do not miss these webinars. Register Here
- Managing the Impact of Embedded Technologies on the New Product Introduction Process – February 16th @ 2pm ET
- IATF 16949:2016: A Pragmatic Overview for Automotive & Vehicle Suppliers – March 2nd @ 2pm ET
- Understanding and Addressing Quality Challenges in the Heavy Equipment & Industrial Machinery Industries: How a Closed Loop Quality System Approach can improve product quality and accelerate time to market – March 9th @ 2pm ET
- Strategies and Tools for Managing Product Recall Requirements in Regulated Industries – March 16th @ 2pm ET