To purchase e-Documents from the AIAG, simply follow the steps listed below. If you are having difficulty adding items or your cart appears empty after you have added items to it, please consult the troubleshooting tips.
- Find an item that interests you. (If you need help, see our Search Tips.)
- Click the "add to your products" button on any item's product detail page.
- Click the "keep shopping" button if you wish to shop for additional items.
- When you have finished adding items to your Shopping Cart, and you have not yet logged in, click the "Login to Complete Order" button.
- If you already have a username and password, complete the login.
- If you are not sure about having an account with AIAG, click on the "new account" button and follow the steps outlined.
- If you have added products that are to be shipped to you, click the "select freight" button to choose your shipping method, else click "continue".
- Review your order details and if you have included items to be shipped to you, please verify the shipping address information.
- If everything is okay, click on the "proceed to check-out" button to go on to the "End User License Agreement" (EULA).
- Review the EULA and click on "I Agree" to proceed to the check-out page.
- At the check-out page, enter your credit card information and click the "check-out" button.
- Go to "My Account".
- Click on the "My e-Documents" in the left side menu.
- Follow the download instructions at the top of the page.
Single user licenses allow the e-document to be downloaded to one machine, so please be sure to save and open the file from the machine on which you will be storing/accessing the document.
Site license users.
- Login to the AIAG website.
- Go to "My e-Documents" in the left side menu.
- Site license documents can only be opened online. Although you can save the file to an offline location, you will not be able to open the file.
If a user’s site license permission cookie is deleted, please follow the instructions above for "additional site license users" to re-establish their permission.
For more information about e-Documents, visit the e-Document FAQ.
The Automotive Industry Action Group is now offering many of its titles in digital PDF format.