Earn your internal or lead auditor certification from AIAG. Our auditing courses zero-in on the knowledge and skill you really need to improve the performance of your quality management system. All of the courses listed below can be held at your facility. For more information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3003.
RABQSA-Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training with AIAG ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Certification
View dates, pricing, and registration details...
Lead auditors assist your company in maintaining a seamless quality management system and in meeting fast-changing, customer-driven requirements. Using industry methods and tools, our lead auditor classes help you, as an automotive professional, drive continuous improvement throughout your quality management system.
This exclusive AIAG course - the highest level of auditor training
available to automotive suppliers - meets ISO/TS 16949 requirements
and customer requirements of Chrysler, Ford Motor Co., and General
Motors Co. It is the only ISO/TS 16949 training that combines the
AIAG Supplier Auditor Certification with the RABQSA-Certified ISO
9001 Lead Auditor Training.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
|Dec. 09-13, 2013||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$1895||$2095||Register||English|
|Feb. 10-14, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$1895||$2095||Register||English|
|Apr. 07-11, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$1895||$2095||Register||English|
|Jun. 16-20, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$1895||$2095||Register||English|
|Aug. 11-15, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$1895||$2095||Register||English|
|Oct. 20-24, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$1895||$2095||Register||English|
|Dec. 08-12, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$1895||$2095||Register||English|
If submitting a Purchase Order, you can fax in your PO and enrollment form to (248) 799-7995. Please read the Purchase Order Acceptance Policy before submitting your PO.|
Who Should Attend
- Define Automotive Process Approach
- Apply the Process Approach to their organization
- Identify the ISO/TS 16949:2009 Sector-specific Supplementations/Additions
- Translate the Linkages to Automotive Core Tools and Customer Requirements
- Integrate Core Tools
- Translate Linkages to Quality Management Principles
- Review Rules 3rd Edition
- Review RABQSA Auditor Certification Handbook
- Demonstrate Auditing Skills
- Apply Auditing Skills
Recommended for first- and second-party auditors who want to become AIAG-certified supplier auditors; want to apply for certification as an RABQSA-certified QMS internal auditor, QMS auditor or QMS lead auditor; or who need to learn about ISO/TS 16949 in order to audit an ISO/TS 16949 quality management system.
Requirements for Successful Completion
Two elements are involved in the successful completion of this course:
- The continual evaluation of the student's attitudes, auditing capability, performance as team members when role playing, and communication skills (performed independently by all instructors involved with the class).
- A written examination that covers the content of ISO/TS 16949 and the application of audit principles and practices based on ISO/ TS 16949. Seventy-five percent of the examination grade is based on questions that require essay responses that test comprehension of the audit process and the application of ISO/TS 16949. The remainder of the examination grade is based on multiple choice, true/false or short-answer questions.
Earn two certificates upon successful appraisal
- A RABQSA certificate of successful completion, which meets the training requirements for RABQSA certification of individual QMS internal auditors, QMS auditors and QMS lead auditors
- An AIAG ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Certification certificate for first- and second-party assessments
Note: Successful completion of this course/exam does not qualify you to conduct third-party audits.
Prerequisite A series of questions to be answered and turned in prior to the beginning of the course to demonstrate understanding of ISO 9001.
Plexus Corporation is the RABQSA-certified course provider for training at AIAG