AIAG and ProMexico, the Mexican government institution in charge of strengthening Mexico's participation in the international economy, have once again partnered to provide quality training for automotive suppliers within Mexico. The program was created to give companies a foundation for meeting the competency requirements as defined in ISO/TS 16949 quality standards and bring their operation to world-class level. ProMexico will reimburse up to 70% of the program cost in support of organizations that want to validate proficiency to customers.
Participation in the program includes all of the following items and benefits:
- AIAG Membership (1 year for current non-members)
- INA Membership (1 year for current non-members)
- Core Tools Self-Assessment (Spanish)
- Understanding and Implementing APQP with PPAP Training (Spanish)
- Understanding and Implementing FMEA Training (Spanish)
- Understanding and Implementing MSA and SPC Training (Spanish)
- Core Tools Certification Exams (APQP/PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC) (Spanish)
- Core Tools Manuals (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and SPC) (Spanish)
- Core Tools Forms Disc (English)
The program calendar* for 2013 is as follows:
- July 8 - 12 -- Saltillo
- July 15 - 19 -- Puebla
- July 15 - 19 -- San Luis Potosí
- July 22 - 26 -- Querétaro
- July 29 - August 2 -- Santa Fe (Distrito Federal)
*Please note that this schedule is tentative and that course dates and locations are subject to change.
The funding by the Mexican Federal Government is limited and registrations are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis so we encourage you to start the application process as soon as possible.
For more information on the program and the process for applying, please review the supplier letter.
For more information about the program in Spanish, please review our flyer.