Become recertified as an ISO/TS 16949 supplier auditor and gain a renewed understanding of the ISO/TS 16949 certification and audit process.
This recertification course and examination covers:
- Automotive process-approach auditing principles and practices based on TS Rules Third Edition and IATF Auditor Guide for ISO/ TS 16949
- Reporting findings and non-conformities
- Auditing customer specifics
- Auditing application activities
- IATF expectations for auditor performance
For recertification, you will be evaluated with written examinations assessing knowledge and skill. The examinations cover general content of ISO/TS 16949 and the application of automotive process approach auditing principles and practices.
- An AIAG ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Certification certificate for first- and second-party assessments
This is a two and a half-day course. The last day of class is one half-day.
Current AIAG ISO/TS 16949 supplier auditor certification
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.