Participation @ AIAG
Take control of your destiny – participate in AIAG initiatives.
AIAG member companies get a seat at the table when industry standards, guidelines, and processes are developed and debated. Many members consider the opportunity to work shoulder-to-shoulder with customers and competitors on industry solutions to be an irreplaceable member benefit.
This opportunity is open to all AIAG member companies, regardless of size and location. Any employee or contract employee of an AIAG member company can attend a volunteer group meeting.
When a non-member’s participation in a particular initiative would greatly benefit the industry, a non-member volunteer may be recruited by an AIAG work group for up to 6 months.
In addition, non-member companies that are considering AIAG membership and would like a taste of what to expect, are permitted to attend up to three meetings before making the decision to join the organization.
Get your voice heard.
Many of the standards and guidelines your company adheres to every day are the product of AIAG project teams and work groups. Industry volunteers tackle challenges in Quality, Supply Chain, Materials Management, Collaborative Engineering, Electronic Commerce, Corporate Responsibility, and so much more.
Participating in even just one work group gives your company:
- A direct pipeline to national and international standards-setting?organizations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, Japan, Brazil, Australia, India, and South Korea, among others.
- Influence on the content of AIAG guidelines, standards, and documents that affect the way you do business.
- A voice in eliminating redundant systems and processes.
- Networking opportunities with industry peers.
- A chance to participate on equal footing with customers, suppliers and competitors.
Learn more about volunteering. Volunteer Reference Guide