Registration is OPEN for AIAG’s 2018 Supply Chain summit, “ Is Your Supply Chain Ready?”
PLEASE VIEW AGENDA HERE!
The Supply Chain Management world is on the verge of major transformation.
The influx of new technologies, new mindsets, and new ways of doing business are colliding with pervasive, real-world challenges such as:
- A dynamic and challenging freight environment
- Continued retirements
- Attrition of industry knowledge.
- Increased threats of cybersecurity in an era where digital business is an imperative.
Whether your business has yet experienced these pain points or not, this event will provide you the opportunity to understand best practices and become better equipped to manage inevitable change.
Sessions will include:
- A multi-generational panel on effective succession planning
- An industry panel discussing the current status of the 3rd Party Information Security Committee’s project to develop a consistent set of cyber security guidelines for the supply chain
- Generational shifts
- The need to attract and retain the next generation of industry professionals
- Using big data and analytics to improve projects and streamline processes
- The concept of “Industry 4.0” in relation to this new era of manufacturing characterized by the physical and digital technologies driving significant changes in manufacturing
Join us on June 19th, 2018 to learn about better managing these challenges and more! Come for the information, and stay for the networking reception where you can join your peers and discuss the topics of the day in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
full conference registration
June 19, 2018
Laurel Manor Banquet and Conference Center
Livonia, MI 48150
|Early Registration Cutoff:
||Thursday, April 19, 2018
|Regular Registration Cutoff:
||Wednesday, June 6, 2018
|Late Registration Begins:
||Thursday, June 7, 2018
Register for full conference registration Session
Registrations cancelled 30 or more business days prior to the program date will receive a full refund. Registrations cancelled less than 30 business days prior to the program date, as well as NO SHOWS, will forfeit all fees. Substitutions are welcome.
DRESS CODE AND SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS
Dress Code is business casual. If special accommodations are needed, please contact AIAG Customer Service at (248) 358-3003.
ATTENDEE LIST INFORMATION
Sponsors and Exhibitors are given an attendee list before and after the event. If you prefer that your contact information not be shared with the sponsors and exhibitors, please email Shannon Osburn at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your desire to opt out and she will remove you from the contact list.
We have a room block at the Detroit Marriott Livonia (17100 N Laurel Park Dr, Livonia, MI 48152) for the night of June 18. The block rate is $149 USD.
To book a room you can call 800-228-9290 or you can book online. If you have any issues with booking a room, please contact Shannon Osburn at email@example.com.
The deadline to book a room is May 29.
AIAG’s office will be closed on Monday, May 28. Additional our office will close early on Friday, May 25; our office will close at 2:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time). Our office will re-open on Tuesday, May 29. Any orders placed after 12:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) on Friday, May 25 will be shipped out on Tuesday, May 29.
International Shoppers, AIAG has established a global network of Certified Publication Distributors
. You can now order publications direct from our Certified Distributors in most countries to save on freight and duty charges.