This 2-day course is intended for those auditors who have a solid understanding of the ISO/TS 16949 Technical Specification and need a thorough refresher on how to perform an internal quality audit to ISO/TS 16949. Through individual participation and group activities, you will acquire the necessary skills to conduct successful internal quality system audits for ISO/TS 16949. A simulated audit, based on documentation from an actual organization, is included to help you develop and refine your newly acquired knowledge and skills.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
This course is recommended for new internal auditors, experienced auditors that have not attended training in over three years, representatives from key functional groups of an organization and members of an ISO/TS 16949 implementation team.
- Perform audits based on ISO 19011:2002 Standard
- Comprehend the Process Approach
- Form an audit team
- Choose team members
- Determine roles & responsibilities of each individual
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Choose members from the audit team
- Choose members from the organization receiving the audit
- Develop an Agenda
- Choose needed reports and know how to fill them in
- Choose Relevant Documentation
- Choose which documentation is needed
- Organize the audit according to the ISO 19011:2002 Standard
- Classify and Record Nonconformities