This 5-day training is designed for participants who want to achieve their qualification as certified VDA 6.3 process auditor in as short a time as possible. This course also includes the VDA 6.3 – Examination Day for Certified Process Auditor.
The exam includes two parts: a written exam and an oral exam. After passing the complete exam, you will receive a VDA certificate, an auditor card and the VDA QMC database entry.
Prerequisite for Participation:
- Admission after successful review of your application
- Applicant must submit a completed Application Form for Admission to Examination for Certified Process Auditor VDA 6.3 (VDA Form 1408) and all the appropriate evidence and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the application has been received, it will be reviewed for acceptance into the course.
- Knowledge of main quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of applicable management system requirements
- Knowledge of further applicable customer-specific requirements
- Product and process-specific knowledge in the planned field of operation
- Depending on field of operation, relevant professional experience according to VDA 6.3
- Auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011
Using the process approach and the respective customer-specific requirements, this training teaches you the basics for VDA 6.3 process auditors. The introduction to the basics of process auditing includes general requirements, methods, principles, assessment scheme and risk analysis.
Additionally, the underlying questionnaire is explained according to the attributed process elements, so that through the process audit you can identify the respective risks and potentials along the supply chain. The training focuses on the following points using practical examples:
+ Correlation with other requirements
+ Overview of the three different types of audits and explanation of the differences
+ Overview of the contents of the individual VDA 6.3 chapters
+ Introduction to the process approach for risk analysis according to the Turtle model
+ Audit process from the audit program to the end of the audit
+ Planning and conducting a process audit
+ Assessment scheme of a process audit
+ Code of conduct for process auditors
+ Process element 2 – project management
+ Process element 3 – planning product and process development
+ Process element 4 – realization of product and process development
+ Process element 5 – supplier management
+ Process element 6 – process analysis production
+ Process element 7 – customer service
+ Attribution and assessment of audit findings
+ Audit report, documentation and conclusion
+ Process element 1 – potential analysis
+ Introduction to the current SI's and FAQ's
These training steps guide you through the basic requirements for process audits and enable integrated application in the automotive industry. These basics are used to correct, stabilize and optimize processes, and are developed in the exercises and case examples. The aim is to assure a reliable assessment.