AIAG Training Services
Implementing APQP, Control Plan and PPAP
Learn the skills needed to implement the APQP process, develop control plans and complete the production part approval process smoothly, efficiently and effectively. Realism is enhanced as the participant develops flow charts, process instructions and control plans for a case study product and carries them through the PPAP submission process.
E-learning modules use case studies and interactive questionnaires to simulate a hands-on approach.
This course is recommended for quality managers and quality team leaders; third party auditors to ISO/TS 16949; anyone involved in the implementation of ISO/TS 16949; and anyone who wants a better understanding of the quality planning process.
Estimated time to complete: 6- 8 hours
Please Note: You will have access to the eLearning module for 60 days after your registration date.
CEU credit: 0.60
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key linkages between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and APQP/PPAP.
- Identify the five phases of the APQP process
- Implement the APQP process
- Create a functional timing plan for production and delivery of a simulated product
- Develop flow charts, process instructions and control plans
- Complete the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.