AIAG Training Services
Effective Problem Solving for Practitioners
This one-day workshop is based on the revised AIAG CQI-20: Effective Problem Solving - Practitioner Guide. Kaoru Ishikawa stated that most factory problems can be solved by using seven basic quality tools. This course provides guidance in solving more complex problems where the use of a cross-functional team is needed. After completing this course, participants will understand:
- The types of root causes and methods to determine each of them effectively;
- Which tools/methods best apply to each step of a disciplined problem solving process;
- The "what" and "how" of "containment" and its proper role in problem solving;
- How to locate and disposition "suspect" material;
- How to use the FMEA failure modes in problem solving;
- When and how to engage the supplier;
- How to generate and select the best solution from possible alternatives;
- How to implement preventive actions.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
There are no related Products for this item.