AIAG Training Services
The GRI Snapshot
This four-hour session provides an overview of the GRI process, including the business case for sustainability reporting and tools to help navigate the GRI G4 guidelines. This course will explore ways to utilize the G4 framework regardless of whether your company intends to publish a GRI report.
Prepare: Coordinating the reporting process for maximum internal buy-in
Connect: Importance of stakeholder engagement to the reporting process
Define: Identifying material (relevant) sustainability issues for action and reporting
Monitor: How to ensure quality of information
Report: GRI Application Levels and external assurance of report information
|Pricing & Time|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|On Demand||Southfield, MI USA||-||N/A|
|Contact: email@example.com for registration information.|
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those in executive leadership positions who are looking to understand how G4 can enhance or help develop a corporate responsibility strategy.
- In this course, you will learn:
- How your organization can benefit from producing a sustainability report
- What preparation is needed to make the best use of the GRI framework
- GRI tools for narrowing down your report topics and report data
- Requirements for a GRI report at different application levels