AIAG Training Services
ISO/IEC 17025 Internal Quality Auditing Training
In this one-day course, develop a foundation for auditing compliance to, and implementation of, the ISO/IEC 17025 standard. Hands-on instruction with a simulated audit of internal test and calibration laboratories will develop and refine the knowledge and skills you learn in this course.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 or Understanding ISO/IEC 17025 course attendance.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
|Pricing & Time|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|On Demand||Southfield, MI USA||-||N/A|
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
Who Should Attend
- Managers and supervisors of internal test laboratories and internal calibration laboratories
- Those responsible for purchase and control of services for external test laboratories and external calibration laboratories
- Members of internal auditing teams who may be assigned auditing of internal laboratories
- Perform audits ISO 19011:2002 Standard
- Apply the Process Approach to comply to the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Standard
- Apply audit techniques to meet the requirements of ISO /IEC 17025 using case study material from actual laboratory settings
- Form an audit team
- Choose who needs to be on it
- Determine roles & responsibilities of each individual
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Choose who needs to be there from the audit team
- Choose who needs to be there from the organization receiving the audit
- Create an agenda
- Determine what reports are needed and how to form them
- Determine needed Documentation
- Determine what is needed
- Organize according to the ISO 19011:2002 Standard
- Classify, record, and resolve Nonconformities
- Implement preventative measures to avoid future nonconformities