AIAG Training Services
AS9100 Internal Quality Auditing
This three-day course will provide you with a practical understanding of AS9100 by focusing on the process approach and how the process approach impacts auditing practices. You will learn the full range of auditing skills that will help you become a strong advocate and leader in your company's effort to obtain maximum value from your commitment to AS9100. Included in this course is a simulated audit, which will refine your newly acquired auditing knowledge and skills. Upon completion, you will leave with the ability to properly conduct an internal audit of an AS9100 process-based quality management system.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 2.30
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: email@example.com for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who needs to learn about AS9100 in order to perform internal audits of an AS9100 process-based quality management system including managers, department team leaders and internal auditors.
- Utilize ISO 19011:2002 Standard on performing audits
- Apply the Process Approach to your quality management system to comply to the AS9100:2009 Standard
- Form an audit team
- Choose who needs to be on it
- Determine roles & responsibilities of each individual
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Choose who needs to be there from the audit team
- Choose who needs to be there from the organization receiving the audit
- Create an Agenda
- Determine what reports are needed and how to form them
- Determine Needed Documentation
- Organize according to the ISO 19011:2002 Standard
- Classify and Record Nonconformities