AIAG Training Services
Layered Process Audits - Sharing Ownership for Quality
Layered Process Audits (LPAs) are management tools to:
- Verify conformance to process requirements
- Keep critical requirements fresh, and
- Demonstrate that all personnel are responsible for Quality
Learn why, how and what you can do to drive both the process side and people side of quality improvement. This course is for all top management team members (e.g. Plant Leadership) and others who want to leverage their efforts managing operations and driving quality improvement.
Please Note: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.40
- What LPAs are
- The benefits of LPA, and what they can do for you
- Utilizing the AIAG CQI-8 guideline to implement or refine LPAs