AIAG Training Services
Transitioning to ISO/TS 16949:2009 and Lessons Learned from the Process Approach
Is your organization transitioning from ISO/TS 16949:2002 to ISO/TS 16949:2009? Through individual participation and group activities, this one-day course will provide you with a basic understanding of the changes. In addition, the last several years have provided many lessons learned from the Process Approach; therefore, this course will also provide you with an understanding that the Process Approach is an integral part of an organization's business management system.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
|Pricing & Time|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|On Demand||Southfield, MI USA||-||N/A|
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
Who Should Attend
- Management level employees
- Members of teams charged with leading the transition process
- Representatives from functional groups
- Demonstrate an understanding of the changes from ISO/TS 16949:2002 to ISO/TS 16949:2009 and what that means to your organization
- List the benefits the process approach of ISO/TS 16949:2009 can deliver to any business management system
- Provide Lessons Learned about the Process Approach
- Identify the different levels of processes within an organization and how they link to maximize effectiveness and efficiency in the organization
- Define basic quality system terminology
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and techniques
- Manage Conflict
- Plan, prepare and perform and conclude an internal quality audit
- Explain the process approach impact upon auditing technique and methodology
- Participant in a simulated audit using documentation from an actual organization
Prerequisites: Must be familiar with ISO/TS 16949:2002 (only those clauses with changes will be reviewed).