- Identify the fundamental requirements for process flow diagrams, PFMEA, and control plans as they relate to ISO/TS 16949:2009 and PPAP 4th edition
- Discuss the fundamental purpose and importance of these documents as they relate to your company
- Identify the proper owners of these documents and when these documents are developed in the APQP process
- Identify and basic inputs for these process documents from DFMEA, statutory, regulatory, and customer requirements (internal and external)
- Review the fundamentals of developing process flows, PFMEA's and control plans
- Identify required linkage of these documents and how they should be developed as "one document"
- Discuss company philosophy and database issues
- Discuss the importance of these documents as they relate to your corrective and preventive actions procedures and how they are updated
- Discuss the proper technique for auditing these documents on the manufacturing floor
During the workshop participants will develop process flow diagrams, process FMEAs and control plans for both automotive and non automotive processes. Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop computer, preloaded with Microsoft Excel, to develop actual, and usable documents for use during the workshop and internally afterwards. Excel spreadsheets will be provided.
It is recommended that participants have a general understanding of the APQP and PPAP processes prior to attending this course.