- Define the Automotive Process Approach
- Implement ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Translate Linkages to Automotive Core Tools and Customer Requirements
- Integrate Core Tools
- Translate Linkages to Quality Management Principles
- Perform and apply Audit Skills
- Review RABQSA QMS Internal Auditor Certification Handbook
Requirements for Successful Completion
Two elements are involved in the successful completion of this course:
- The continual evaluation of the student's attitudes, auditing
capability, performance as team members when role playing, and
communication skills (performed independently by all instructors
involved with the class).
- A written examination that covers the content of ISO/TS 16949
and the application of audit principles and practices based on
ISO/TS 16949. Fifty percent of the examination grade is based
on questions that require short answer responses that test
comprehension of the audit process and the application of ISO/
TS 16949. The remainder of the examination grade is based on
multiple choice and true/false questions.
- Those who pass will receive an RABQSA certificate of
successful completion, which satisfies the training requirement
for individual QMS internal auditor certifications through the
RABQSA and IRCA.
- Those who do not pass will receive a certificate of attendance.
Plexus Corporation is the RABQSA-certified course provider for training at AIAG