ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Recertification
View dates, pricing, and registration details...
Become recertified as an ISO/TS 16949 supplier auditor and gain a renewed understanding of the ISO/TS 16949 certification and audit process.
This recertification course and examination covers:
- Automotive process-approach auditing principles and practices based on TS Rules Third Edition and IATF Auditor Guide for ISO/ TS 16949
- Reporting findings and non-conformities
- Auditing customer specifics
- Auditing application activities
- IATF expectations for auditor performance
For recertification, you will be evaluated with written examinations assessing knowledge and skill. The examinations cover general content of ISO/TS 16949 and the application of automotive process approach auditing principles and practices.
- An AIAG ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Certification certificate for first- and second-party assessments
This is a two and a half-day course. The last day of class is one half-day.
Current AIAG ISO/TS 16949 supplier auditor certification
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
|Pricing & Time|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sep. 23-Sep 25, 2015
Southfield, MI USA
|Contact: email@example.com for registration information.|
*Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
|Contact: email@example.com for registration information.|
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
|Contact: for registration information.|
China Peoples Republic of
|Contact: email@example.com for registration information.|
|Spanish - Latin America||20||N/A|
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automotive process-approach auditing principles and practices based on ISO/TS 16949 Rules Third Edition and IATF Auditor Guide
- Report findings and non-conformities
- Audit customer specifics
- Audit utilizing application activities
- Identify IATF expectations for auditor performance
There are no related Products for this item.