AIAG Training Services
APQP How-To Workshop
Gain the skills to effectively implement an Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan (APQP). This two-day, activity-based course will teach you about APQP tools and the links between process flow charts, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), control plans and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 1.50
|Pricing & Time|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|Apr. 27-Apr 28, 2015||Southfield, MI USA||9|
|Oct. 26-Oct 27, 2015||Southfield, MI USA||25|
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for ISO/TS 16949 internal auditors and anyone involved in implementing ISO/TS 16949 or in product quality planning activities.
- Identify the purpose of APQP and the relationship among key APQP deliverables
- Discuss the importance of the key APQP deliverables and the skills to implement APQP
- Identify APQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Identify appropriate activities for each phase of APQP
- Analyze the relationship between APQP and ISO/TS 16949 elements
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.