AIAG Training Services
Auditor Certification/Recertification Preparation for ISO/TS 16949
This course is designed to develop a deeper level of knowledge regarding the body of knowledge expected of each auditor in this industry. This course may be used as preparation for success on the auditor certification and recertification courses and/or as a review of the process approach and ISO/TS 16949 requirements for those auditors who have experienced difficulty with the certification or recertification process. This is accomplished through a one-day, instructor-led session with practical exercises illustrating the process approach and a review of the standard's requirements within a process approach context.
CEU credit: 0.80
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: email@example.com for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors seeking certification/recertification
- Auditors in need of remedial review
- Learning Objectives:
- Identify basic auditing principles of ISO/TS 16949
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach to auditing through the use of practical exercises
- Demonstrate a deeper level of knowledge of the requirements of the certification/recertification process
- Plan, prepare and execute an audit
- Demonstrate an understanding of the intent and purpose of the ISO/TS 16949 Standard Requirements
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.