AIAG Training Services
AS9100 Executive Briefing
This half-day course provides an executive-level briefing on the principles and practices contained in
AS9100, including the requirements and impacts of process-based management. You will explore the requirements most applicable to executive management and acquire the understanding necessary to determine how executive management must direct and resource an AS9100-based system, including how to communicate the intent and benefits of AS9100 to all levels of your organization. A key result of the briefing is that you will be able to determine the steps your organization must take for AS9100 to become a valuable part of your business management system.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.40
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
- Executives concerned about transitioning/implementing the new requirements within AS9100
- Executives who need to learn about AS9100
- Internal trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining AS9100 to employees
- Steering committee members
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose and intent of AS9100
- Define Top management responsibilities
- Demonstrate and understanding of the Process Approach
- Identify factors for Successful Implementation
- Explain the standard and related requirements