AIAG Training Services
ISO 14001 Executive Understanding
Learn the concepts of ISO 14001 environmental management system
(EMS) and how the standard can become a valuable part of your
business management system. Engage in activities that create an
understanding of the standard and learn the intent and benefits for
your business management system. Gain an understanding of how
to successfully support and facilitate an ISO 14001 implementation
process inside your organization. In addition, understand the costs and legal issues associated with implementing an ISO 14001 environmental management system.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
|Pricing & Time|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|On Demand||Southfield, MI USA||-||N/A|
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for executives who need to learn about ISO 14001 and trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining 14001 to employees.
- Environmental management systems
- Identify the driving factors for ISO 14001
- Trace the evolution of the ISO 14000 series
- Integrate 14001 with an ISO 9000 quality management system
- Explain benefits of an ISO 14001 EMS system
- Identify key management responsibilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of the standard
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.