AIAG Training Services
Integrating the Consumer-Centric Warranty Management Guideline (CQI-14) into your Business
The 2015 class schedule will be available soon.
The Consumer-Centric Warranty Management Guideline (CQI-14) provides a best-practice approach for managing warranty processes with the consumer in mind. The goal of the training is to develop practitioners well versed in the tools provided in the CQI-14 manual in order to provide a warranty process that utilizes best practices. Team involvement in the training is encouraged, when possible, to provide companies with trained practitioners who have the insights and knowledge to address issues that occur in the field. In this course, learn how to complete the System Assessment for Warranty and analyze the results to determine next steps.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
|Pricing & Time|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|On Demand||Southfield, MI USA||-||N/A|
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
Who Should Attend
This one-day course is recommended for individuals who participate in cross-functional teams, and for anyone wishing to gain a better understanding of root cause methodologies.
- Introduction: Why Consumer Centric Warranty Management
- Defining and understanding Industry Goals
- An Introduction to Warranty
- The Role of Upper Management
- Benchmarking the Warranty Management Process
- How to use the Guideline
- How to carry out a system Assessment for Warranty
There are no related courses for this item.