AIAG Training Services
Poka Yoke (Mistake Proofing) for Zero Defects
The purpose of this one-day workshop is to provide the participant with a basic overview of the Poka Yoke System for developing a zero defects strategy in industrial applications. The workshop will provide an introduction to the system and its toolbox to assist you in the development and implementation of a zero defects based culture. Included in the workshop is a series of defined activities and applications for its use as a process.
NOTE: A second day of proscribed activities is available. On the second day the organization will identify several areas of concern that then will be developed, under supervision, using the Poka Yoke Strategies.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
Southfield, MI USA
Contact: email@example.com for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for product and quality managers, engineering personnel, continual improvement coordinators, and internal auditors.
- Utilize Poka Yoke strategies
- Define Zero Defect Quality Control
- List the Three Elements of Zero Defects Quality Control
- Apply the implementation process
- Identify where Poka Yokes are needed
- Detect abnormalities as they occur
- Compare traditional Quality Tools to Poka Yoke strategies
- Develop an implementation process to ensure quicker response to problems
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.