AIAG Training Services
ISO/TS 16949 Executive Understanding
This one-day course is designed to provide a basic understanding
of ISO/TS 16949. A unique and innovative approach to classroom
learning makes the course engaging and enjoyable, as well as
effective for anyone seeking to understand ISO/TS 16949, whether
you are familiar with quality management systems or not. Gain
a solid understanding of ISO/TS 16949's background, intent and
requirements. Integrated into the training are key elements of the
changes made to ISO 9001:2008: process approach, process auditing,
and customer focus (among other modifications).
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
|Pricing & Time|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|On Demand||Southfield, MI USA||-||N/A|
|Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.|
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
- Trace the evolution of automotive standards/requirements
- Identify the five automotive standards/requirements sections which form the basis for ISO/TS 16949
- Explain the benefits of ISO/TS 16949 registration
- Define the scope, normative references and key terms of ISO/TS 16949
- List the eight quality principles
- Connecting the quality principles to ISO/TS 16949
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.