AIAG Training Services
ISO/TS 16949 Executive Understanding
This one-day course is designed to provide a basic understanding
of ISO/TS 16949. A unique and innovative approach to classroom
learning makes the course engaging and enjoyable, as well as
effective for anyone seeking to understand ISO/TS 16949, whether
you are familiar with quality management systems or not. Gain
a solid understanding of ISO/TS 16949's background, intent and
requirements. Integrated into the training are key elements of the
changes made to ISO 9001:2008: process approach, process auditing,
and customer focus (among other modifications).
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
Apr. 28, 2014
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Trace the evolution of automotive standards/requirements
- Identify the five automotive standards/requirements sections which form the basis for ISO/TS 16949
- Explain the benefits of ISO/TS 16949 registration
- Define the scope, normative references and key terms of ISO/TS 16949
- List the eight quality principles
- Connecting the quality principles to ISO/TS 16949
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.