AIAG Training Services
Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2005
In this two-day course, learn the concepts of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard, including lab scope, documentation requirements, concepts of uncertainty, applications to test facilities and calibration facilities, allowances and waivers, and accreditation and compliance. The topics covered and the practical application experienced in this course will be applicable to any organization that wishes to achieve control of laboratory activities or compliance to the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 1.50
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
- Managers and supervisors of internal test laboratories and internal calibration laboratories
- Those responsible for purchase and control of services for external test laboratories and external calibration laboratories
- Apply knowledge of laboratory competence and organization
- Define allowances and waivers that are allowed
- Implement a compliant system in any type of laboratory setting
- Apply and implement ISO/IEC 17025 in calibration and testing laboratory settings
- Utilize Vocabulary associated with laboratory competence and control
- Identify and implement the requirements using case study material from actual laboratory settings