AIAG Training Services
In this two-day course, you will examine the requirement of AS9100 and the background and intent that affect how AS9100 is implemented. You will also focus on the role of the process approach and how the process approach impacts specific implementation issues. You will be able to equip your organization to make appropriate and effective decisions with regard to AS9100 and identify the differences with ISO 9001. Learn to lead and support AS9100 implementation and auditing efforts within your organization. The result for your organization will be an effective understanding and application of the standard.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 1.50
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: email@example.com for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who needs to learn about AS9100
- Employees at every level including managers, department team leaders and internal auditors
- Trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining AS9100 to employees
- Describe how implementation of the Process Approach has affected AS9100C
- Review clause by clause of the AS9100C standard
- Apply each of the standard's clauses
- Develop and utilize Turtle Diagrams