AIAG Training Services
VDA 6.3 - Examination for Certified Process Auditor (Module C)
The one-day VDA 6.3 process auditor examination consists of two parts: a written exam and an oral exam.
After passing the complete exam (both parts), you will receive a VDA certificate with your registered number, an auditor card, and entry into the VDA QMC database.
Before being admitted into the exam, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of both the VDA 6.3 General Basics for Process Auditors (Module A) and the VDA 6.3 Process Audit - Product Life Cycle (Module BII) trainings OR the VDA 6.3 Upgrade (Module D) training.
- Certification of an auditor qualification (e.g. based on EOQ/ISO 19011 systems) and have auditor experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience, preferably in manufacturing companies in the automotive industry, including at least 2 years in quality and/or process management.
Applicant must submit a completed Application Form for Admission to Examination for Certified Process Auditor VDA 6.3 (VDA Form 1408) and submit all the appropriate evidence and documentation. Once the application has been received, it will be reviewed for acceptance into the examination.
Who Should Attend
VDA 6.3 process auditors in product life cycle.
- Exam Check-In (Photo Identification Required)
- Review of Exam Procedure
- Written Examination/Verbal Examination
There are no related Products for this item.