AIAG Training Services
Supply Chain Corporate Responsibility eLearning
This on-line course highlights fundamental principles of responsible working conditions and expectations of Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, Honda, and Toyota. The areas of Child Labor, Forced Labor, Freedom of Association, Harassment and Discrimination, Health and Safety, Wages and Benefits, and Working Hours, which are included in the Global Working Conditions Guidance Statements, are reviewed in detail.
Participants in this training will gain the necessary knowledge to help ensure that individuals manufacturing vehicles and components, or providing services, anywhere in the world are afforded decent working conditions and treated with dignity and respect.
This course is intended for Supply Chain Management professionals. This may also be of interest to human resources, labor affairs and legal department professionals.
Please Note: You will have access to the eLearning module for 60 days after your registration date.
- Upon completion of this training, you will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the business issues and impacts of working conditions on the supply chain
- Understand the concerns and expectations of global stakeholders
- Describe the established common industry guidance on working conditions elements
- Identify how to assess industry working conditions elements in context of local law
- Identify tools and guidance on how to build and maintain systems that achieve compliance
- Identify next steps for internal teams and suppliers in cascading the Global Working Conditions initiative throughout the supply chain
- Promote shared learning and resources among suppliers and OEMs on key challenges and potential solutions
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.