Publicly traded companies are being increasingly inundated with requests to publish environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data. The most influential requests are coming from organizations that directly participate in financial markets. These can include large asset owners (e.g. CalPERS, NY State), asset managers (e.g. BlackRock, State Street) and specialized ESG research firms (e.g. MSCI, Sustainalytics). Institutional customer demand for ESG information is rippling through entire supply chains, thereby affecting both suppliers that are publicly traded and privately held. These converging developments create the need for companies to fully understand and strategically manage the disclosure of a new set of performance metrics.
In this session, you will:
- Learn of the developing trends in ESG investing
- Discover the types of ESG data readily accessible through data aggregators (e.g. Bloomberg)
- Discover how influential stakeholders are using the information provided to them
- Lee O’Dwyer, Equity Market Specialist, Bloomberg
- Sharon Basel, Senior Manager, Sustainability, General Motors Company
WebEx information for this event will be sent to all registered attendees 24-48 hours before the event.
January 25, 2019
||11:30 AM EST
||12:00 PM EST
||1:00 PM EST
Register for webinar attendee Session
International Shoppers, AIAG has established a global network of Certified Publication Distributors
. You can now order publications direct from our Certified Distributors in most countries to save on freight and duty charges.