This eLearning course examines the key changes from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. This course is designed for experienced implementation team members, lead auditors, supplier auditors, internal auditors, audit team leaders and program managers.
Throughout this training course, you will be following a case study as you explore the key concepts of IATF 16949:2016. While the story is fictitious in nature, it is based on actual events from the automotive industry that contributed to many of the changes in the latest revision to the Automotive standard. Once you complete the case study portion, you will be able to access the Appendix, which contains a clause-by-clause breakdown of the new/changed sections in IATF 16949, along with the rationale behind each change.
Length: 3-4+ hours Prerequisites: Working knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Demonstrate an understanding of key changes in ISO 9001:2015 needed to provide context to the changes in IATF 16949:2016
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirement changes from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Awareness of the underlying industry concerns that led to the additions and changes in IATF 16949:2016
- Identify the specific changes in the new standards and how these apply to your organization
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking and applications to define and manage risks and opportunities