This 2-day training focuses on an in-depth review of the changes from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. This training program provides participants with the necessary knowledge to support their organization in achieving compliance to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. It is designed for experienced implementation team and other experienced representatives from key functional groups responsible for transitioning the organization’s quality management system to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
Is this the right class for you? CLICK HERE to review the Training Selection Tool.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949:2009
NOTE: A full copy of the IATF 16949:2016 and 9001:2015 publications are not included. However, the exacted requirements text of 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, with training commentary, will be included in the participant manual.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of the Quality Management Principles and which principles changed
- Review the process approach and understand the increased emphasis on a process approach in the revised standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking and applications to define and manage risks and opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirement changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 in an automotive context
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirement changes from ISO/TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016
- Identify the specific changes in the new standards and how these apply to your organization
Course Material: Course Material information will be provided on your confirmation document upon completion of registration – if you have more specific questions, please contact customer service at 877-275-2424.
This training program is designed for quality professionals in the automotive industries who are:
- Experienced members of the implementation team responsible for transitioning the organization’s QMS to IATF 16949:2016
- Experienced representatives from key functional groups involved in transitioning the organization’s QMS to IATF 16949:2016
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risked-Based Thinking
- IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Comparison to ISO/TS 16949:2009
- IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 Comparison to ISO/TS 16949:2009 (continued)