CQI-19: Sub-tier Supplier Management Process Program is a blended course consisting of three components:
1. CQI-19 Online Self-Assessment (1/2-Hour) - a prerequisite, pre-test to evaluate knowledge competency of CQI-19, IATF 16949 and Core Tools.
2. CQI-19 eLearning (1-Hour) - a prerequisite for the face-to-face training.
**The above two items must be completed before registration can take place**
3. CQI-19 Classroom Training (1-Day) - a bridge to the online training, and application of CQI-19 in the workplace based on case study activities
- Final Examination (1-Hour) - an on-line examination to evaluate and assess knowledge and application of CQI-19 delivered during the classroom training.
- Learning is maximized through participation and interactivity. This program focuses on activities, case studies, and applications.
It is expected that you have a basic understanding of the Core Tools (APQP/PPAP, FMEA, SPC & MSA) prior to attending the CQI-19 Sub-Tier Supplier Management Process Guideline course. These topics will be on the final exam. Participants must bring a laptop to the class.
Upon successful completion of this one-day program, participants will be able to:
- Recall the four phases and their component elements of the CQI-19 Sub-tier Supplier Management Process.
- Analyze and apply the benefits of the "shoulds" in CQI-19 to their organization and their suppliers.
- Identify the IATF 16949 requirements (shalls) and any Customer Specific Requirements (CSRs) for supplier development that may be met by following the "shoulds" in CQI-19
- Utilize a Gap Analysis Tool to identify the differences between their current business process and a sub-tier supplier management process that would be described in CQl-19
Course Material: Course Material information will be provided on your confirmation document upon completion of registration – if you have more specific questions, please contact customer service at 877-275-2424