Designed for Top Management, this highly interactive 1-day course focuses to provide attendees with an understanding of the key management requirements in ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. The objective is to assist Top Management to effectively oversee the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS). This is not a lecture-based presentation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Quality Management System principles used in the development of the organization’s QMS
- Apply the process approach as a management tool
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to integrate risk-based thinking into the QMS
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements related to management roles, responsibilities and authorities
This training program is designed for:
- Designed for Executives, Top Management, and the Management Review Team.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Quality Management Principles
- Process Approach and Risk-Based Thinking
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 Key Management Requirements