The ISO/IEC 15504 and ISO/IEC 330xx, respectively (SPICE: Software Process Improvement and Capability dEtermination) depicts worldwide accepted standards for rating process capability and for process improvement for development of software and software based systems. In the automotive industry the domain specific variant "Automotive SPICE®" is used for rating and qualification of ECU and software suppliers.
In this training course you will be prepared for the exam, which qualifies you as "intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)". You will become familiar with Automotive SPICE® and by practical exercises, discussions and following the presentations you will be able to act as a co-assessor in an assessment and to improve processes based on this standard.
At the end of this course, a certificate of participation will be handed out. This certificate will be needed for the official application as an “Intacs Certified Provisional Assessor”. In order to receive the certificate of participation, you must actively participate in the course and cannot miss more than 2 hours of the entire course.
PLEASE NOTE: For successful certification as an official “Intacs Certified Provisional Assessor”, you must receive a Certificate of Participation after completing this course and successfully pass the exam, which is given by an independent certification body. The exam will take place on the afternoon of the last day of this course and is not included in the course fee. To register and pay for the exam, please contact Dr. Louise Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: Participants should have several years professional experience in the IT domain (e.g. software or system development, project management, quality management or similar).
Persons who want to perform assessments according to Automotive SPICE as well as members of process groups and quality/process/project managers responsible for process compliance according to Automotive SPICE.
The content of this training course is equivalent to the current syllabus published by intacs™. The standardized intacs™ training material will be used.
• Motivation for processes and process improvement
• Overview of the original standards ISO/IEC 15504 and ISO/IEC 330xx respectively
• intacs™ - the "International Assessor Certification Scheme"
• Introduction to the rating model and to the capability levels
• Overview of the assessment process, including interview techniques and document reviews
• Introduction to the process assessment model (PAM) “Automotive SPICE®”, including discussions about processes from HIS scope
• Details about capability levels 2 and 3
• Exercises for rating various processes up to capability level 3
• Preparation for the exam
An essential part of this training course consists of exercises, discussions and exchange of experiences of the participants.