- I am unable to open document from the website.
- I upgraded Adobe and now I cannot open my files. Why?
- Vista and/or Windows 7 operating system issue: Users receive a message of "YOU MUST LOGON TO THE AIAG WEBSITE".
- Check to see what internet browser you are using. E-documents have been tested on Internet Explorer 10+, Firefox and Safari.
- If you upgrade Adobe Reader, you will need to reinstall the FileOpen plug-in.
- These users must add the AIAG website address as a trusted site.
- In Internet Explorer, click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click the 'trusted sites" item
- Click the 'Sites' button.
- Type in https://www.aiag.org
- Click the Add button.
Problem with FileOpen plugin? Go to their FAQ.