Earn your internal or lead auditor certification from AIAG. Our auditing courses zero-in on the knowledge and skill you really need to improve the performance of your quality management system. All of the courses listed below can be held at your facility. For more information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3003.
ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Recertification
View dates, pricing, and registration details...
Become recertified as an ISO/TS 16949 supplier auditor and gain a renewed understanding of the ISO/TS 16949 certification and audit process.
This recertification course and examination covers:
- Automotive process-approach auditing principles and practices based on TS Rules Third Edition and IATF Auditor Guide for ISO/ TS 16949
- Reporting findings and non-conformities
- Auditing customer specifics
- Auditing application activities
- IATF expectations for auditor performance
For recertification, you will be evaluated with written examinations assessing knowledge and skill. The examinations cover general content of ISO/TS 16949 and the application of automotive process approach auditing principles and practices.
- An AIAG ISO/TS 16949 Supplier Auditor Certification certificate for first- and second-party assessments
This is a two and a half-day course. The last day of class is one half-day.
Current AIAG ISO/TS 16949 supplier auditor certification
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
|Mar. 31-April02, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||$1195||$1395||Register||English|
|Sep. 10-12, 2014||Southfield, MI USA||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||$1195||$1395||Register||English|
If submitting a Purchase Order, you can fax in your PO and enrollment form to (248) 799-7995. Please read the Purchase Order Acceptance Policy before submitting your PO.|
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automotive process-approach auditing principles and practices based on ISO/TS 16949 Rules Third Edition and IATF Auditor Guide
- Report findings and non-conformities
- Audit customer specifics
- Audit utilizing application activities
- Identify IATF expectations for auditor performance
There are no related Products for this item.