Based on the process model approach used in ISO 9001:2008, this 2-day course teaches new auditors basic audit techniques for process auditing according to VDA 6.3.
This course includes general requirements, methods, principles and risk analysis which enable you to understand correlations and apply the necessary sequences correctly.
The following core themes are discussed using practical examples:
- Quality systems, application and benefit for process audits (ISO 9001; ISO/TS 16949);
- Quality management methods (production part approval, control plan, quality plan, risk analyses, problem solving processes);
- Risk analysis using the "Turtle" model;
- Communication, ethics and code of conduct;
- Customer requirements and their interpretation including VDA;
- Steps of the process-approach audit (from preparation to completion);
- Evaluation rules and process.
After successful completion of this class (Module A) and Modules BII and C, you will receive an auditor qualification card from VDA (please see Module E). Experienced automotive auditors do not need to take this course.