If you are interested in the Plating System Assessment and Coating System Assessment, this one day overview course covers the tools that are the foundation of the special process assessments. The class is not designed to be technical in nature and will not address the controls that are part of the process tables.
Learn how to use the tool as a foundation to ensure control of the special processes, as well as to deliver quality parts and materials. This overview course covers the coating and plating special process system assessments.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
- Requirements for assessment procedures and frequencies
- Internal assessment process and assessor qualifications
- Documented assessment procedure, checklists, and best practices
- How to use the automotive process approach for effective auditing
- Using the automotive process approach to show how to effectively use:
- The system audit
- The job audit forms
- The process tables
- Develop an audit plan to be used as a guide within your organization
Note: This is not a technical class and does not cover processes in a technical manner.