The one-day VDA 6.3 Process Auditor examination is an oral exam.
After passing the exam, you will receive a VDA certificate with a registered number and entry in the VDA QMC database.
Please note to be considered for this exam session the attendee must have already successfully attended the 4-day VDA 6.3 - Qualification for Process Auditor course (2023 edition) or the 4-day VDA 6.3 - Qualification for Process Auditor course (2016 edition) AND successfully attended the VDA 6.3 - Upgrade from VDA 6.3 (2016) to VDA 6.3 (2023) course.
To register for this course the applicant must submit the application form (filled out completely, with all applicable boxes checked off) with all the appropriate evidence and supporting documentation to email@example.com . Once it has been received it will be reviewed for acceptance into the course. Please see below for further details on the prerequisites:
Prerequisite for Participation:
- Completed VDA 6.3 Application Form for Exam
- Proof of training VDA 6.3
- Copy of your certificate of qualification of the training "VDA 6.3 - Qualification as Process Auditor"
- Qualification requirements
- Proof of 3-day auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011
- Proof of knowledge of the Automotive Core Tools.
To meet this requirement, you must complete one of the following and provide your supporting documents as proof:
- Successfully complete the Automotive Core Tools for Process and System Auditors (ID 417) course and provide the certificate you receive for the training.
- Provide your certificate or attendance/completion for a two-day (at minimum) training about Automotive Core Tools by another training provider (or AIAG) AND successfully pass the online Automotive Core Tools Quiz offered by VDA QMC.
*Please note that if the Automotive Core Tools Quiz offered by VDA QMC is not passed ID 417 must be completed.
- Proof of at least 5 years industrial experience including at least two (2) years in quality management in the form of a resume/CV.
VDA QMC Automotive Core Tools Online Quiz - https://vdaqmccoretools.blinkit.de/courses/bvYNKHbcvrLLvo7dm