AIAG 20% ticket discount through August 30th promo code: OESA20
As the state of the automotive industry continues to evolve, the revenue streams of warranty, aftersales and after-care are increasingly crucial links in the value chain. Companies are now carefully developing strategically aligned focuses to these aspects of their business as they have the capability to significantly impact a company’s bottom line profitability, drive competitive advantage and increase continuous improvement.
ENG’s 4th annual Automotive Warranty & Quality Management conference will take place on October 22nd – 23rd at the Henry Hotel Dearborn bringing together automotive-centric warranty professionals from top OEMs, Tier Suppliers and Dealers to inspire dialogue and share ideas on how to collaborate more effectively to improve product quality, reduce warranty costs and prevent costly recalls. The conference was attended in 2018 by 15 OEMs and 19 Tier Supplier Companies.
Anthony E. Gomes, Assistant Vice President Parts, Service and Technical – American Honda Motor Co.
Key takeaways to be covered through an excellent mix of case studies, interactive panel debates, roundtable groups and workshop include:
- AIAG: Initiating quick, focused containment by implement product traceability
- American Honda: Achieving success through metrics in Warranty call center
- American Honda: Takata replacement recalls outreach: Strategy to roll-out
- Cummins: One year in: End-to-end warranty claim process implementation
- Ford: Evolution of dealer warranty audit strategy: Gain trust, maintain integrity and enhance fairness
- FCA: Rewarding dealers for performance and fixing cars right first time
- Navistar: Double duty: Creating and implementing a streamlined supplier recovery process
- Multimatic: Expanding OEM parts return processes into suppliers
- NADA: Hiring and retaining service technicians and warranty administrators
- SKF USA: Looking beyond warranty data to identify emerging issues and pinpoint root causes panel
- Sparta Motors: Continuous improvement tools to increase Q and COPQ metrics
- Tenneco: Efficient and fair warranty cost sharing best practices between OEM and Suppliers roundtable
- Workshop: Supplier warranty platforms to manage claims, returns, and quality
- Best-in-class benchmarking roundtable topics: Goodwill management – SOX compliance – Outsourcing processing claims – Recall legal issues – High cost claim adjudication tools – TREAD compliance
ENG is extending a special 20% discount now through August 30th for AIAG members. The conference provides you with immediate implementable warranty program strategies that drive customer satisfaction and continuous improvement and offering an invaluable opportunity to share best practices, challenges and solutions for collaboration amongst the warranty value chain.