To purchase e-Documents from the AIAG, simply follow the steps listed below. If you are having difficulty adding items or your cart appears empty after you have added items to it, please consult the troubleshooting tips.
Corporation subscription users.
- Find an item that interests you. (If you need help, see our Search Tips.)
- Click the "add to your products" button on any item's product detail page.
- Click the "keep shopping" button if you wish to shop for additional items.
- When you have finished adding items to your Shopping Cart, and you have not yet logged in, click the "Login to Complete Order" button.
- If you already have a username and password, complete the login.
- If you are not sure about having an account with AIAG, click on the "new account" button and follow the steps outlined.
- If you have added products that are to be shipped to you, click the "select freight" button to choose your shipping method, else click "continue".
- Review your order details and if you have included items to be shipped to you, please verify the shipping address information.
- If everything is okay, click on the "proceed to check-out" button to go on to the "End User License Agreement" (EULA).
- Review the EULA and click on "I Agree" to proceed to the check-out page.
- At the check-out page, enter your credit card information and click the "check-out" button.
- Login to the AIAG website.
- Go to "My e-Documents" in the left side menu.
- Corporation subscription documents can only be opened online.
For more information about e-Documents, visit the e-Document FAQ.
The Automotive Industry Action Group is now offering many of its titles in digital PDF format.