A Snapshot of Product Development Practices
This document presents the results of an as-is study of business process issues related to product data exchange during product development in automotive supply chains.
Table of Contents
- Configuration Management
- Product Data Exchange
- CAD Data Serving as the Master Model
- Expanded Use of CAD Data
- CAD Software Version Control
- Changing Role of Design Staff
- Clear Communication of Design Changes
- Earlier Involvement of Second Tier
|Format||Member Price||List Price||License|
|Hardcopy (English) 47 pages||$29.00||$116.00||
|e-Document (English) 47 pages||$0.00||$1,160.00||
E-documents are not printable.