AIAG Training Services
ISO 9001:2008 Executive Understanding for Healthcare
In this half-day course, gain the skills to communicate the structure, intent and benefits of ISO 9001for healthcare and determine the next steps your organization must take for the standard to become a valuable part of your business management system. Through innovative exercises, including completion of a matrix of responsibility and authority to use as a tool for effective implementation, this course will provide a thorough executive-level background on the principles and practices of managing a quality management system to the ISO 9001 standard and will also help you focus on decision-making as it relates to the implementation of ISO 9001.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.40
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Contact: email@example.com for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for executives who need to learn about ISO 9001 and trainers who want a simple, effective method of explaining ISO 9001.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Identify eight quality management principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001, including Section 5 Management Responsibility
- Explain the impact and benefits of ISO 9001
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.