AIAG Training Services
ISO 14001 Internal Environmental Management System (EMS) Auditing
Acquire the skills to conduct successful internal environmental
management system (EMS) audits for an ISO 14001 environmental
management system. Learn and practice effective communication
skills and techniques, including effective questioning and conflict
management. This course includes a full-simulated audit, helping you
develop and refine your skills for planning, preparing and performing
an internal quality audit. Participate in audit team meetings, collect
evidence and report your findings.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 1.50
Southfield, MI USA
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and pricing information.
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide
us with your information and
we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
Who Should Attend
Recommended for ISO 14001 implementation team members, representatives of key functional groups in your organization, as well as internal auditors for ISO 14001.
- Apply ISO 19011:2002 Standard on performing audits
- Define Environmental Management System terminology and the ISO 14001:2004 Requirements
- Form an audit team
- Choose who needs to be on it
- Determine roles & responsibilities of each individual
- Conduct an audit meeting
- Choose who needs to be there from the audit team
- Choose who needs to be there from the organization receiving the audit
- Create an Agenda
- Determine what reports are needed and how to form them
- Choose Documentation
- Determine what is needed
- Organize according to the ISO 19011:2002 Standard
- Classify Nonconformities
- Classify, record and resolve nonconformities
- Implement preventative measures to avoid future nonconformities
There are no related courses for this item.
There are no related Products for this item.