AIAG Training Services
Supplier & Product Reliability Assurance - Publication D32
This course will provide a comprehensive look into the AIAG Reliability Tool Kit developed by a collaborative effort between the OEMs and Suppliers. Primary focus will be on the RMA- Reliability Maturity Assessment, Reliability Assurance Planning and AIAG tools which can be utilized to establish a world class reliability program. Hands on exercises, utilizing the AIAG tools, will accompany class room lecture.
|Pricing & Time|
|Not a member? Join AIAG today to get member pricing!|
|On Demand||Southfield, MI USA||-||N/A|
|Contact: email@example.com for registration information.|
* Courses are scheduled based on demand. If you are interested in attending this course, please provide us with your information and we will contact you when a course date is scheduled.
For onsite training information and a price quote please call (248) 358-3570.
Who Should Attend
Product Development Engineers
Supplier Reliability Development Process Owners
Design & Reliability Process Owners
- Develop key actions to drive reliability into the outsourcing process
- Protect customers from reliability risks inherent in outsourcing to low cost countries
- Drive supplier organizational goal setting with reliability in mind
- Provide tools for evaluation of supplier design capability with respect to reliability
- Add reliability capability to quality as part of supplier evaluation and procurement process
- Self-Assessment tools and Strategies will provide the participants means to conduct internal Reliability assessments to see how they compare with the rest of the industry. Strengths and weaknesses then can be addressed