Nov. 10, 2008 - AIAG signed a MoU with China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Hubei Sub-Council (CCPIT HUBEI) to develop a long-term, cooperative relationship in the areas of the technology, management and for the automotive supply chain between the two organizations.
- Oct. 29, 2007 - AIAG, Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) and The Economic & Trade Commission of Fujian Province, China (Fujian ETC) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to support the development of auto part suppliers in China (including HK) by providing a variety of value-added services including consultancy services, training and market promotion.
- Aug. 8, 2007 ï¿½ AIAG signed a memorandum of understanding with China Quality Certification Center to promote communication and collaboration between the U.S and Chinese automotive industry.
- Apr. 27, 2007 - AIAG signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Automatic Identification Manufacture Association of China (AIM China), to promote communication and collaboration between American and Chinese automotive enterprises, and advance the development of automotive industry supply chain and automatic identification in both countries.
- Nov. 19, 2006 - AIAG and the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) of China signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) in Beijing to promote dialogue and collaboration between the North American and Chinese automotive industries in the areas of technology, management and standards development.
- Aug. 17, 2006 - AIAG signed a memorandum of understanding with the Auto Parts Sourcing Information System (APSIS), a joint venture with the Shanghai Automobile Industry Corporation (SAIC) and CAAM, to facilitate and coordinate AIAG-CAAM sponsored events in North America and China.
- Aug. 16, 2006 - AIAG and the Chongqing Economic Commission (CQEC), the Chongqing Foreign Trade and Economic Relations Commission (CQFTERC) and the Chongqing Personnel Bureau (CQPB) signed a letter of intent to begin a gap analysis of the Chongqing automotive parts enterprises.
- Aug. 15, 2006 - AIAG signed a collaborative memorandum of understanding with the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) in Beijing to promote communication and collaboration between the U.S. and Chinese automotive industries.
AIAG Authorized Service Providers|
- Bearing Point - Warranty Warning and Management, Workshop and Assessment
- Intertek Group PLC - Supplier Working Conditions Training
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) - Problem Solving, Heat Treatment and Supplier Assessment/Gap Analysis
- Compuware Covisint - EDI Training/Workshop Services
- Omnex Asia - Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Training
- QAD Asia Limited - MMOG/LE Training
- Plexus China - Quality Core Tools and ISO/TS 16949 Training