AIAG Training Services
Understanding the Plating and Coating Special Process System Assessments
If you are interested in the Plating System Assessment and Coating System Assessment, this overview course covers the tools that are the foundation of the special process assessments.
Learn how to use the tool as a foundation to ensure control of the special processes, as well as to deliver quality parts and materials. This overview course covers the coating and plating special process system assessments.
NOTE: Attendance to the entire course is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance with CEUs.
CEU credit: 0.80
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Spanish - Latin America|
- Requirements for assessment procedures and frequencies
- Internal assessment process and assessor qualifications
- Documented assessment procedure, checklists, and best practices
- How to use the automotive process approach for effective auditing
- Using the automotive process approach to show how to effectively use:
- The system audit
- The job audit forms
- The process tables
- Develop an audit plan to be used as a guide within your organization