AIAG Training Services
Core Tools Overview eLearning
This course will provide a brief summary of the AIAG Core Tools APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA. The primary focus will be to create awareness of the AIAG Core Tools, with an overview of how they can help your organization in its journey through the never ending quest for continual improvement.
For a more in-depth look at APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, and MSA please see our Related Information for more classes focused on implementing each of these subjects.
Please Note: You will have access to the eLearning module for 60 days after your registration date.
Who Should Attend
- The Core Tool manuals that will be discussed at a cursory level are:
- APQP - Advanced Product Quality Planning
- PPAP - Production Part Approval Process
- FMEA - Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- SPC - Statistical Process Control
- MSA - Measurement Systems Analysis